Easy Big 5 Game experience
An amazing easy going daytrip safari adventure. One of our luxurious vehicles will bring you to and from this wonderful Game Reserve. Tucked away at the foot of the fabulous mountains in a peaceful rustic environment, this African Big 5 Game Reserve is surrounded by Proteas and fynbos vegetation and not only offers game drives and bush safaris. At the Game Reserve you will experience a very intimate and personal encounter. This means you will get close – so close that you will, without doubt, get great photos, and a close up view of our animals. The Game Reserve has stories, which we love to share, and this brings the experience closer to your heart. Although we have the Big 5 - the Mountain Leopards roam free in the mountains, and are rare to see, as they mostly hunt at night. We have very experienced game ranger/guides who will take you on a game drive. They are all intimately involved with the animals, and will answer all your questions about the reserve and the game. You will have ample time to observe the animals up close.
Price: from R2990 per person
* Minimum 2 / maximum 18 persons
Pick-up in Montagu/Robertson at 7:30
Return to Montagu/Robertson between 16:00 and 17:00
- Transfer from and back to your accommodation
- Continental Breakfast
- 2 - 3 hour open vehicle game drive
- Buffet Lunch
Exclusions | Personal expenses: souvenirs, etc..
Bring | Good mood – Camera - Sunblock
What to Wear | Clothing suitable for the current weather conditions
Location | Western Cape : Montagu / Robertson / McGregor / Bonnievale
- 07h30: Depart from Montagu
- 09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
- 09h15: Continental Breakfast
- 10h15: Game drive
- 12h45: Buffet lunch
- After lunch, time at leisure.
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
- Duration of game drive and departure times are approximate and dependent on the interaction of the guests with the ranger and the sighting of animals.
- 15h00 - 16h00: Schedule depart for Montagu/Robertson