Whales & Penguins
Duration: Full day
Price from R 1650 per person
* Minimum 2 / maximum 18 persons
Farmland, Whales (June-December), Penguins
Via wide stretched Farmlands, along mountains our trips takes us down to the coast. From June till December the playgrounds for the southern right whales, only one town has a Whale-Cryer, Hermanus. Driving along the Botrivier Lagoon, we end up on the Whale Route, bringing us to the real penguin colony of the Cape. From here we return on our steps and end our day trip back in the heart of the winelands.
- Pick up and Drop Off
- knowledgeable and experienced driver/guide
- guided visit to the Penguin colony at Stoney Point
- visit Hermanus
Exclusions | Personal expenses: meals, souvenirs, etc..
Bring | Good mood – Camera - Sunblock
What to Wear | Clothing suitable for the current weather conditions
Location | Western Cape : Montagu / Robertson / McGregor / Bonnievale
- 09:00: Pickup at your accommodation
- 17:00 - 18:00: drop-off at your accommodation