Wine Tour in the Roberson Wine Valley
(car with driver only)
The Robertson Wine Valley, is good for almost 20% of the total wine production in South Africa and is the home of multiple award winning wineries. We will show you the whole process form grape to wine, with in-cellar walks, we will even explain the art of wine blending. A river cruise and lunch pick-nick is additional available upon request.
Duration: 4 hours
Price from R 850 per person
- Learn about the history of vine growing in South Africa
- Visit 3 to 4 wine estates
- Blend, bottle and label your own wine (R100 per bottle, not included)
- You taste, we drive
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Montagu or Robertson area
- Minimum 2 / maximum 18 persons
- Wine tasting NOT included
This wine tasting tour is a fully private tour.
We don’t use buses, nor small vans we use comfortable, air-conditioned unmarked Land Rover Discovery’s for our tours. We have multiple vehicles available.
- Pick up and Drop Off
- knowledgeable and experienced driver
- wine tastings
Bring | Good mood
Location | Western Cape : Montagu / Robertson / McGregor / Bonnievale
- 10:45 - 11:00 : Pickup at your accommodation
- 11:00 - 16:00 Visits to wine estates in the valley
- 16:00 - 16:30 : drop-off at your accommodation