Bush Safari - 3 Days - 2 Nights, all in.
If you’re looking to see more of the incredible countryside without driving then our tailor-made trips is the experience for you. Our tours ventures into the gems of the Klein Karoo, The Garden Route, Tsitsikamma and Addo, offering travellers contrasting landscapes from mountain passes and untouched beaches to safari drives and one-on-one encounters with Africa’s biggest mammal. Our trips should be on your South African to-do-list. To complete your visit to SA. From blending your own wine, to a river cruise, a braai with new friends at the foot of the Langeberg mountains. Whether it’s a one day, two, three, four days or longer trip, we guarantee the pure joy of a private road trip! For the traveller looking to experience a little bit of everything that the Western Cape and the Eastern Cape has to offer. Good times await!
We leave the Mother City, Cape Town at the break of dawn. Our journey takes us north-east over mountains, along wine farms and on the Route 62 to the charming town of Oudtshoorn, situated in the Klein Karoo. Oudtshoorn is home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world-famous Cango Cave. After our lunch and spotting the hippopotamuses, we are ready for our first bush Safari. You can expect to experience true Karoo vegetation from our open game viewing vehicles. Our wide range of animals includes Hippo, Giraffe, Eland, Zebra, Buffalo, Springbok and much more. The duration of our bush safaris is ± 2 hours. About midway through the safari, there is a refreshment break at one of our scenic lookout points. These offer 360° panoramic views of the area as well as the Swartberg Mountains.
Dinner at the dam.
Before breakfast our morning Bush Safari awaits, in search of the Rhinoceros, Giraffe, Eland, Zebra, Buffalo, Springbok,…
After breakfast, we drive towards the Swartberg Mountains, for our guided visit at the renowned Cango Caves. The 20 million year-old Cango Caves system consists of a series of hidden chambers cut deep into a thick limestone rock layer.
We return to the dam for lunch, followed by our Elephant experience. Optional * (R650 pp) followed by a lion experience. Where a trained game ranger will feed the lions while guests view them. It is advisable to have a camera at hand. Furthermore, the game ranger will fully inform the guests regarding important aspects of lions in general.
Dinner at the dam.
After a peaceful night in the Klein Karroo and a buffet breakfast, we start our trip via the Route 62 back to Cape Town. But our trip hasn’t come to an end yet. Our route takes us via Ronnie Sex Shop and mountain passes to the coast. Our trails winds us to Stoney Point, for lunch and a visit of the real penguin colony of South Africa. Via the scenic Whale Route we conclude our trip back in the Mother City, Cape Town.
Group of 6: ZAR 10000 / 615 USD / 615 Euro per person
Group of 4: ZAR 11600 / 715 USD / 715 Euro per person
Group of 2: ZAR 16990 / 995 USD / 995 Euro per person
Rates in Euro and USD are for informational purposes only.
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation/airport /central point in Cape Town
- All transportation
- All accommodation 4* (2 Nights)
- Knowledgeable tour companion
- Lunch on all days
- Dinner on nights 1 & 2
- Breakfast on day 2 & 3
- Air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
- 2 Bush Safaris - Elephant Experience - guided visit to the Cango Caves - visit to the Penguin sanctuary - activity to your choice: ostrich farm, wine tasting or visit to Cango Wildlife Ranch.
- Personal expenses
Optional activities *:
- Meerkat Safari R620 pp
- Lion Feeding Experience R520 pp
- Night Drive R520 pp
- Cheetah Experience (On request only, other activities will be missed)
What to bring:
- A camera to take awesome photos!
- Spending money to buy gifts for those at home
- Sun cream (it can get really hot in summer)
- Warmer clothes for the winter months
- Lots of positivism and good feels!
Conditions, Difficulty Level & Special Requests
- This trip requires minimum 2 participants
- The physical activity of this tour is low
- Inform us if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any other dietary restrictions
- If you'd like us to customize your tour to suit your needs or perhaps your particular budget or if you
- have questions then please don’t hesitate to contact us